Forward Focus is a four-part educational series that celebrates the incredible diversity of religious practice in Israel. Over the course of four days, experts, religious leaders, and changemakers will introduce us to some of the innovative approaches to Jewish learning and observance that Israel is home to today.
Topics will include:
- The power balance between religion and state
- The evolution of lifecycle events in Israel
- Shabbat programming and religious freedom
- LGBTQ community and Judaism
- How philanthropy is powering change
To learn more and register visit, https://www.jewishtogether.org/forwardfocus#join-us.