Today is July 16, 2019 -
Corporate sponsorship of Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Summer Scholarship Fund is available at the $5,000 Silver level
• Quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
• Recognition at the Silver level on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website with a link to the Sponsor’s homepage;
• Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
• Sponsor’s name will be noted as the sponsor in news releases to The Jewish World newspaper;
• Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate boards displayed at all Federation events.
Scholarship recipients include Jewish children from impoverished, broken, single parent, or immigrant homes. The goal of the Scholarship Committee is to ensure that children, who might not otherwise have the opportunity, will be able to participate in these summer programs. Children attend summer day camps sponsored by the Sidney Albert Albany Jewish Community Center, and the Robert and Dorothy Ludwig Schenectady Jewish Community Center, and Camp Givah.
(Note: Event sponsorship is limited to a maximum of six corporate sponsors.)