Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Annual North Country Saratoga Event
Corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s North Country – Saratoga Event is available for $2,500.
Benefits of sponsoring this event
- Quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name will be included in press releases;
- Recognition in invitations mailed to more than 1,000 households, including a disproportionate number of business, financial, legal, health, and medical professionals;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline printed in event program;
- Recognition of Sponsor will be placed on all tables;
- Prominent sign with Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline at the event entrance;
- Presentation of certificate at the event;
- Photo-op of your representative(s) attending the event will be sent to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
Description of the North Country – Clifton Park/ Glens Falls/Saratoga Event
This event launches the Annual North Country – Saratoga Federation campaign. The purpose of the event is to raise funds for humanitarian and educational programs in the Greater Clifton Park and Saratoga areas, throughout Northeastern New York, Israel, and around the world.
(Note: Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of four corporate sponsors.)