Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Annual Report
Exclusive corporate sponsorship of Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Annual Report is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring the Annual Report
- Full-page recognition ad on the inside back cover of Federation’s Annual Report to be mailed to the top 1,500 donors to the Annual Campaign of Federation;
- Recognition in Federation’s online edition of the Annual Report;
- Distribution at Federation’s Annual Meeting;
- Quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition in The Jewish World newspaper article announcing availability of the Annual Report.
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as James Carville, David Gergen, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, Joan Rivers, and Mark Spitz. (See page entitled Headliner Series). The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders
Description of the Annual Report
The Annual Report of Jewish Federation features messages from key leaders of the Northeastern New York Jewish community, and highlights and reports from the major departments of Federation including the Annual Campaign, the Jewish Community Endowment Fund, Young Adult Division, and the Community Relation Council. It will also list the distributions made to all Federation beneficiaries.