Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Celebration of the Future Event
Corporate sponsorship of Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Endowment Celebration of the Future event is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this event
- Quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor will be noted as the sponsor in news releases to Capital District media;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Recognition in the invitation for the annual celebration mailed to more than 1,200 households;
- Prominent sign with Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline at the event entrance;
- Presentation of certificate at the event;
- Photo-op of your representative(s) attending the event will be sent to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, Joan Rivers, and Mark Spitz. The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many if the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Description of the Endowment Celebration of the Future Event
This annual celebration recognizes those individuals/couples who belong to the Foundation for the Future. Members of the Foundation for the Future have made commitments, or have given gifts, to the Endowment Fund in the amount of at least $100,000. The program’s goal is to recognize those who are already members of the Foundation for the Future and to encourage others to join.
(Note: Event sponsorship is limited to a maximum of two corporate sponsors.)