Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Continuing Professional Education Program
Exclusive corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Endowment Continuing Professional Education event is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this program
- Quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name will be included in press releases;
- Recognition in the invitation for the Endowment Continuing Professional Education event mailed to more than 1,200 legal and financial professionals from the Jewish and general communities;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline printed in all event programs;
- Recognition of Sponsor will be placed on all tables;
- Prominent sign with Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline at the event entrance;
- Photo-op of certificate presentation to your representative(s) attending the event will be sent to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as Bill Bradley, James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, William Safire, and Mark Spitz. The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Description of the Endowment Continuing Professional Education Program
This program offers professional education credits for attorneys, accountants, and financial planners. It is the goal of the Endowment Board of Governors to attract as many legal, financial, and insurance professionals to this event as possible. The program’s goal is to open the doors to the world of planned giving to these professionals in order to help them help their clients establish charitable legacies with tax wise consequences.