Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Capital Region Jewish Coalition for Literacy (CRJCL)
Exclusive corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Capital Region Jewish Coalition for Literacy (CRJLC) ROAR Program is available on an annual basis for a commitment of $15,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this event
- Quarter-page recognition ad in the annual CRJCL newsletter;
- Two quarter-page recognition ads designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper per year;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name printed in all United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s CRJCL communications including invitations and bookplates*;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline will appear in the printed programs of all CRJCL recognition or volunteer events;
- Sponsor will be noted as the sponsor in news releases to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on CRJCL webpage of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s website.
- Photo-op and presentation of certificate at a CRJCL program;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
Description of the Capital Region Jewish Coalition for Literacy
The Capital Region Jewish Coalition for Literacy (CRJCL) is a group of over 200 volunteer reading coaches who work at least one hour each week on reading skill development with kindergarten through third grade inner-city students in the Albany, Schenectady, and Troy public school districts. The teachers have identified all students as reading below grade level.
The CRJCL’s ROAR program was launched December 1, 1999. In March 2000, the program was recognized locally with the JC Penney Golden Rule Award. The program initially began with nine schools in the Albany and Schenectady school districts. It currently operates in about 20 schools in three school districts.