Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Jewish Community Relation Council’s Environmental Coalition
Corporate sponsorship of the Jewish Community Relation Council’s Environmental Coalition is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this program
- Quarter-page ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper recognizing Sponsor as the corporate sponsor of Eco-Shabbat;
- Quarter-page ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper recognizing Sponsor as the corporate sponsor for Jewish community’s Environmental Discussion of Passover effort;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the postcard mailing to the entire Capital Region Jewish community promoting Eco-Shabbat;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the postcard promoting the Jewish community’s Environmental discussion for Passover distributed through area synagogues and on Federation’s website;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events;
- Recognition of Sponsor on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report – in the printed brochure and in the online edition of the Annual Report on Federation’s website;
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as James Carville, David Gergen, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, Joan Rivers, and Mark Spitz. (See page entitled Headliner Series). The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders
Description of the Community Relations Council’s Environmental Coalition
The mission of the Environmental Coalition (Tikkun Ha’aretz–repair the earth) is to reach out to the entire Northeastern New York Jewish community– synagogues and organizations– to raise awareness of the environment, to share ideas to help people affect change, and promote educational opportunities encouraging environmental awareness and discussion.
The Jewish Community Relations Council is a committee of Jewish Federation.
(Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of three corporate sponsors)