Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Havurah Vatik
Corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Havurah Vatik program for the Jewish elderly is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this program
- Recognition ad in the daily newspaper, The Saratogian;
- Recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline will appear in a recognition ad in the Saratoga Year in Review report, a special mailing to the entire Greater Saratoga Jewish community;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline will appear on all materials marketing the monthly events;
- Prominent sign with Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline at the entrance of all Havurah Vatik events;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as Bill Bradley, James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, William Safire, and Mark Spitz. THe Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Description of the Federation’s Havurah Vatik program for the Jewish elderly
The mission of Havurah Vatik is to provide Jewish seniors, ages 55 and older, opportunities for socialization, intellectual stimulation, and entertainment in warm and caring settings that celebrate Jewish life.
Havurah Vatik offers monthly events that consist of a speaker or performer and a catered lunch in a welcoming atmosphere.
20% of particpants receive transportation to attend the programs.
The average attendance at Havurah Vatik events is more than 50 people. Nearly 200 people have attended the nearly 50 monthly events.
(Note: Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of two corporate sponsors.)