Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Jewish Chaplaincy Program
Corporate sponsorship of Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Jewish Chaplaincy Program is available for $7,500.
Benefits of sponsoring this program
- Two quarter-page recognition ads designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name will be included in press releases;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline included in community e-mails to recruit volunteers;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline printed in Jewish Chaplaincy newsletters printed six times a year and distributed to 37 nursing and residential homes for the elderly;
- Capital Luxury Car Co.’s name, logo, and tagline printed on all Federation Jewish Chaplaincy Program communications;
- Capital Luxury Car Co.’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate sponsorship board displayed at all Federation events.
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as James Carville, David Gergen, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, Joan Rivers, and Mark Spitz. (See page entitled Headliner Series). The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Description of the Jewish Chaplaincy Program
The Chaplaincy Program strengthens the connection between Jewish residents of 37 area nursing homes and adult care facilities and the local Jewish community. The program currently encompasses a professional director, assistant director, and lay chaplains who develop ongoing relationships with residents through visitations and distribution of Jewish ritual materials. Newsletters are distributed to lay chaplains, nursing home administrators, and activity directors six times per year.
(Note: Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of three corporate sponsors.)