Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Kristallnacht Community-Wide Commemoration
Corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Kristallnacht Commemoration event is available for $2,500.
Benefits of sponsoring this event
- Quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name will be included in press releases;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline will be noted on all flyers and posters announcing the event;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline printed in all event programs;
- Prominent sign with Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline at the event entrance;
- Presentation of certificate at the event;
- Photo-op of your representative(s) attending the event will be sent to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
Description of the Kristallnacht Community-Wide Commemoration
The Kristallnacht Commemoration is a community-wide, interfaith event in remembrance of Kristnallacht, “The Night of Broken Glass,” which is considered the event marking the beginning of the Holocaust. The Kristallnacht Commemoration traditionally includes the participation of interfaith clergy, the showing of a feature film related to the Holocaust, and the recollections of Holocaust survivors.
(Note: Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of four corporate sponsors.)