Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Neighborhood Naturally Occurring Retirement Community (NNORC)
Corporate sponsorship of Jewish Family Services’ Neighborhood Naturally Occurring Retirement Community (NNORC) is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this program
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline will appear in two quarter-page recognition ads designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline will appear in all Jewish Family Service NNORC newsletters sent to more than 1,200 NNORC participants and sponsoring organizations;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate sponsorship page in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate sponsorship board displayed at all Federation events;
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, and Mark Spitz. The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s business and professional leaders.
Neighborhood Naturally Occurring Retirement Community (NNORC)
An interfaith partnership led by Jewish Family Services of NENY, and includes Senior Services of Albany, Roman Catholic Diocese of Albany, Jewish Federation of NENY, St. Peter’s Home Care and CHOICES program, Catholic Charities, The College of Saint Rose, Sidney Albert Albany Jewish Community Center, and University at Albany School of Social Welfare.
NNORC allow adults to remain in their homes and live independently. It gives them opportunities for social interaction and increased health and social services. It promotes innovative, interfaith, supportive services to seniors. NNORC provides access to a range of health and supportive services and improves the residents’ health, social outcomes and quality of life as they age.
NNORC services include:
- Information and referral services
- Case management and case assistance
- Opportunities for volunteer activities among older residents
- Shopping assistance and friendly visiting
- Access to health screenings, walking and exercise programs
- Outreach to all residents in the NNORC geographic area
(Note: Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of three corporate sponsors.)