Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Pillar and Pacesetter Division Major Gift Programs
Exclusive corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Pacesetter and Pillar Division events is available for $12,000.
Benefits of sponsoring these programs
- A quarter-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper before each Pacesetter Division and Pillar Division event; (four total recognition ads)
- Photo-op of your representative(s) attending these events will be sent to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline printed on all Pacesetter Division and Pillar Division invitations for each sponsored event (minimum four invitations per year);
- Prominent sign with Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline at the registration table;
- Sponsor name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events;
- Presentation of certificate to Sponsor at the first Pacesetter or Pillar Division event attended by a Sponsor representative;
- Recognition of Sponsor from the podium at all Pacesetter and Pillar Division events;
- Sponsor’s representatives are invited as guests of Federation at all Headliner Series events – featuring newsmakers and celebrities – for donors who contribute $5,000 or more.
Description of the Pillar and Pacesetter Division Events
Pacesetter Division events for donors of $25,000 or more – These events enable Pacesetter Division donors to interact with newsmakers and celebrities at dinners prior to the Headliner Series events.
Pillar Division events for donors of $10,000 or more – These events enable Pillar Division donors to interact with distinguished, influential leaders in intimate settings, often at the homes of Pillar Division members. These leaders have access to the influential movers and shakers of our day – the people in power who set policy for the United States, Israel, and countries worldwide.
There will be a minimum two Pacesetter and two Pillar Division events (four total events) per year.