Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – “Project Five” – Volunteer, Transportation, Training, and Support Service Program for Senior Citizens
Exclusive corporate sponsorship of “Project Five”, a volunteer transportation, training, and support service program for senior citizens is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this program
- Two quarter-page recognition ads designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition ad in the Jewish Family Services’ newsletters;
- Recognition on Jewish Family Services’ communications marketing this program;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition on Jewish Family Services’ website;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, Joan Rivers and Mark Spitz. The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Goals of “Project Five”
- Provide transportation service to enable seniors to participate in daily life activities.
- Reduce isolation and alienation and its impact on older adults.
- Foster meaningful, supportive, and ongoing relationships.
- Prevent crises through early identification and intervention.
- Serve as the first step toward providing comprehensive volunteer services for the Jewish community.
(Note: Event sponsorship is limited to a maximum of three corporate sponsors.)