Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Super Sunday
Exclusive corporate sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Super Sunday is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring this event
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline placed in ads in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Recognition on the corporate sponsorship page of Federation’s website;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name will be included in press releases;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on 6,000 pre-mailers sent prior to Super Sunday including a disproportionate number of business, financial, health, legal, and medical professionals;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on all posters and communications sent to area synagogues and Jewish agencies;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline displayed at the event entrance;
- Recognition in the thank you note sent to all donors that contribute on Super Sunday;
- Sponsor’s logo placed at all phoning stations;
- Acknowledgement of Sponsor at each training session;
- Photo-op of your representative(s) attending the event will be sent to The Jewish World newspaper;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events;
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as Bill Bradley, James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Myers, William Safire, and Mark Spitz. The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Description of Super Sunday
This event is a community-wide phonathon that helps to fund humanitarian and educational programs rendered by agencies of Federation. More than 100 volunteers reach out to more than 6,000 potential donor households. The all day festive event receives considerable attention in media, synagogue, and agency communications.