Corporate Sponsorship Proposal – Women’s Philanthropy
Corporate Sponsorship of United Jewish Federation of Northeastern New York’s Women’s Philanthropy is available for $5,000.
Benefits of sponsoring Women’s Philanthropy
- Half-page recognition ad designed by Federation in The Jewish World newspaper;
- Prominent recognition on Federation’s Women’s Philanthropy and corporate sponsorship webpages;
- Recognition in Federation’s Annual Report;
- Sponsor’s name included in all press releases;
- Recognition in the invitations for:
- Lions of Judah and Pomegranates Event mailed to our top 250 women donors
- Women’s Philanthropy Major Gifts Event mailed to our top 500 women donors
- Women’s Philanthropy Community-Wide Event mailed to over 5,000 women
- Women’s Philanthropy Connections 2010 Event mailed to over 1,000 women
- Parlor meetings targeted toward selected groups of affluent women
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline prominently displayed at the registration table and in all programs for each event;
- Recognition of Sponsor placed on all tables at each event;
- Photo-op of your representatives attending an event sent to The Jewish World newspaper; if your company is not represented at an event, we will still thank you in the opening speech that evening and encourage our audience to support our sponsors;
- Sponsor’s name, logo, and tagline on the corporate board displayed at all Federation events.
- Complimentary tickets to Headliner Series events featuring newsmakers/celebrities such as Bill Bradley, James Carville, Mary Matalin, Dee Dee Meyers, William Safire, and Mark Spitz. The Headliner Series is Federation’s stewardship program for major donors comprised of many of the Capital Region’s Jewish business and professional leaders.
Description of Women’s Philanthropy
Women’s Philanthropy represents the interests of Jewish women in Northeastern New York. It works to enhance and support Jewish life through fund-raising, education, leadership development, social action, and community outreach programs.
(Note: Sponsorship is limited to a maximum of four corporate sponsors from unrelated businesses.)