Coalition for Jewish Education
The Community Coalition for Jewish Education (CCJE) strives to support the Jewish education endeavors of the schools and congregations by being a major resource to the entire community. CCJE provides one of the most direct links between Jewish Federation and the synagogues.
CCJE also provides resources, teacher training, conference stipends, special programming, consultation and networking opportunities for Jewish educators.
- Frequent teacher training sessions, in a variety of settings, to address the needs of both new and experienced educators
- Principals and Early Childhood Directors networks
- Support and coordination of Israel educational opportunities throughout the community for students, teens and the community as a whole, involving the Eshkol Region, our partnership area in Israel where appropriate
- An extensive resource room with books, periodicals, ‘tried and true’ programs, DVDs, games and the use of die cut and laminating machines
- Support to community agencies providing Jewish education of all types (ie. adult, informal, supplementary, day school, indirect education)
- Educational programming to bring supplementary school students of common ages together
Special CCJE programming
“Mitzvah Goreret Mitzvah”- a hands-on community wide teen philanthropy program for students approaching Bar/ Bat Mitzvah age. Click here for more information.
Want more information?
For more information about CCJE, contact Marci Galinkin, 783-7800 ext. 239 or firstname.lastname@example.org.