Alzheimer’s and other dementias cause memory, thinking and behavior problems that interfere with daily living. The Alzheimer’s Association® developed this education program to help people recognize common signs of the disease and know what to watch for in themselves and others.
This one-hour program:
* Explores typical age-related changes
* Describes common signs of Alzheimer’s and dementia
* Offers tips for how to approach someone about memory concerns
* Explains the importance of early detection and benefits of diagnosis
* Details possible tests and assessments for the diagnostic process
* Identifies helpful Alzheimer’s Association resources
This is a virtual event. Registrants will be emailed a link to participate via Zoom or to call in.
Sponsor: Jewish Family Services, Albany NNORC, and Alzheimer's Association of NENY