The Billing and Office Administrator supports the President & CEO and senior staff with overall operations of the agency as well as managing billing and credentialing for the clinical department.
The ideal candidate will be a team player able to keep many balls in the air while staying organized. They will have experience working in an office environment, ideally in the nonprofit space. Familiarity with human serves organizations and Jewish community preferred, not mandatory. Opportunities to expand and increase job responsibilities.
Founded in 1854, Jewish Family Services enriches the lives of individuals, families and the community by providing compassionate, collaborative human services, guided by Jewish values. Working at JFS is not just a job; it's an opportunity to join a passionate, dedicated team of professionals who are enhancing the lives of people and our community every day.
- Provide business and related administrative support to President & CEO, senior staff including maintain records, staff and Board lists, calendars, running reports, and collaborating on data management and organization.
- Manage and organize the electronic and paper files for the agency using Microsoft Office 365)
- Identify and implement opportunities to improve agency’s policies and procedures.
- Prepare for staff and Board meeting needs and setup, including meeting reminders and being on site for meeting setup.
- Oversee new employee office orientation.
- Manage office supplies needs, equipment, phone and computer systems.
- Manage all donor related inquiries and communications to donors.
- Manage donor database.
- Collect and process client co-pays and collection.
- Maintain and update credentialing processes Collaborate with clinical department to manage and update insurance billing.
- Perform other appropriate duties as requested.
- Minimum of three years of relevant experience.
- Undergraduate degree from accredited university
- Proficient with Microsoft Office 365
- Excellent written, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to collaborate with JFS stakeholders: staff, volunteers, donors, partners, et al.
- Valid New York State driver’s license with reliable, personal transportation
- Ability to travel throughout the greater Capital Region, as needed.
- COVID vaccination
- Ability to lift and move boxes or items up to 20 lbs required.
For consideration, please submit a resume and cover letter to:
Jewish Family Services: email@example.com
Competitive vacation and benefit packages include health insurance, dental, and retirement plans. Flexible, family-friendly office.