- Volunteer will be guided by the JFS Occupational Therapist
- Visits or calls may involve an activity and are based on the assessment/recommendation of the O.T.
- Adaptations and modifications of activities will be provided to ensure the successful activity
- Examples of activities: puzzles, word games, crafts, discussion on topics of interest, listening to music
- Visits, whether at home or virtual, take approximately 30-45 minutes
- Frequency of visits will be determined by the older adult's needs and the volunteer's availability